January 21, 2009

A Black Girl in Heaven

So over this past weekend, My 17 year old sister came in the house Sunday morn at 5am (yea i no) from a party in Bed Stuy "The Elks Club". My sis came in the house frantic saying that they "shot her in her neck OMG it was blood everywhere". I asked My sis what happen and tried to Calm her down and she stated that she went to the Elks wit her friend and some bloods and crips were arguing(teenage Gangs) and a girl got shot in her neck. My sis stated that the girl was bleedin all over and she was looking at my sis for help but she couldnt help her. So we all went to sleep and as we woke up and turn on the news there it was. 17-year-old honors student Nyasia Pryear-Yard shot while dancing at Brooklyn club. My sis was so frantoc and nervous bc all she kep saying was "she was looking at me askin me for help and i couldnt help her". I tunred to my sis and told her that there was nothing that she could have done to save her as she was shot in her neck and she was bleeding from her mouth. The girl was pronunced dead at 4am. CAn u imagin the pain and agony that her parents are feeling right now as she was the only child. SMH....all i kep thinking this past weekend was "Nyasia Pryear counld have been Shana Llewellyn.....My sis".......

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...so sorry to hear that young lady lost her life And what a crazy experience for your sister. This senseless violence has got to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucked up!
    Thats why we gotta be the damn change in this world!

    ReplyDelete