January 21, 2009

So Many Unanswered Question.....

A friend of mines forwarded this writings to me from some that she knows.........(This is MY EXACT FEELING somewhere deep inside)

Everyone loves someone BUT... In these times there is no such thing as unconditional love. Soul washing. Taking your spirit to the cleaners. I can't open my mind, I'm stuck on the.. I'm sorry i can t be perfect How do I tell you that i have priorities that are more important than you, not in my heart... But yes in my heart. How do I try and get you to understand that I love you BUT you can't be my everything? How can I expect you to except the fact that this is a conditional love with exception, that may cause you to develope low self esteem later on down the line. Is it selfish of me to want you to feel this unconditional love that can not be reciprocated to you? Or is it selfish of you to realize you deserve better and leave because you can't the pressure of love with aches? Should I be mad? Should you be mad? Must this be the base of every argument? Can we both just get along and live life without thinking so much?... Or do we both do just that, move on with our lives without looking back? ...So many unanswered questions......By Joey B

2 comments: