January 17, 2009

CLASSIC MOVIE (NOTORIOUS BIG)

IF U have not seen the movie already u ned to go and see it right away. The Movie was off the hook. OMG everyone in the movie did a great job. I dont know about any one else but the movie took me back to the days in the 90's when i was in high school (shout out to BGHS) the heart of Bedstuy...going to school hearing Biggie music played on the radio and coming home from schoool hearing the same thing. Most of the ppl that went to the High was from Bedstuy so they was reppin BIGGIE hard. i can even rem the day he died everyone was so sad, it felt like one of our familiy memebers past away. Also the day of his funeral when he rode through the Stuy one last time. I can rem it like it was yesterday but unfortunaly i couldnt get out of class that day to go over to where his was but when i got home and watched the news and seen all those ppl out side it was amazing...u could feel the love reflecting from the TV. Watchiung the movie and seeing that part at the end was great and it brought a tear to my eye as i know that i was around during those times and the impact that it had on everyone from Brooklyn. I seen the movie at Court Street movie therater Downtown Brooklyn and the amount of ppl that were tyhere it wa crazy. All through themovie when they played any song of BIGGIE's the crown wenty crazy it felt like you was in a party. Even when the movie was over you could hera the crowd chanting BBBBBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOKKKKKLLLLYYYYYYNNNNNN and i was rite along with them. The movie was a hit... a must see if you havent seen it already.........i love everything about the movie except fot the way my girl LIL KIM was portrayed. I was a die hard kim fan back in the day (until she started fucking with her face). but i believ that her realionship with Biggie was more than just sex and only making records. I belive they had they on little specila love for each othter and that was not displayed in the movie.... Also Faith was not such as goodie tooshu as she was portrayed to be.....But overrall the movie was good.....Shout out to biggies daughter Tiana that was played by my best friend's friend daughetr Taylor Dior and Von Jeff that was in the funeral scene at the end as Busta rythems..........GO SEE THE MOVIE.....

3 comments:

  1. The movie was good, They skipped and jump around so many parts the movie could've also been a little longer as well. I did appreciate the movie though brought me back to a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i'm mad bc i haven't seen it yet
    but i know if i would have been able to
    see it in brooklyn it would have been craaazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally saw it, and it was great. As the movie went on I thought the guy playing Biggie became more believable. Puff was corny as HELL (he still is, isn't he?) and I too believe they played Kim in this one, like she was just a crazy jump off. Great movie. I'm owning it once it comes out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete