January 8, 2009

I cant belive It.....1+3=4



Yes 1+3=4....my baby is gonna be 4 years old in 3days....Im shocked and in awww bc i rem it like it was yesterday. The first day that i seen him enter this world through the 5 inch cut that i have on my stomach. i rem looking at him for the first time and saying to myslef " he looks like my lil sis, lee". i couldnt belive that i have someone to call my own, someone that i know will never hurt me or leave me, someone that has to look up to me for guidance now. it was scary and a good feeling at the same time....Someone calls me, Mo, MOMMY or MA MA MA MA MUMMy Momma ((stewie from family guy... a must see). But i was told again by a wise one (DB) that when we lose someone or something in life we gain somethig in return. So i guess when i lost my dad 20 years ago ((((WOW))) i gained my son 17 years later. Amazing, but i guess that's apart of life. But yes i am a mother of a 4 years old sounds crazy as hell but feels so good. So until Sunday 1/11/09 HAPPY BDAY MALI....as everyone would say my twin...Mommy Loves U......MUAHHHH

1 comment:

  1. They grow up so fast!
    Its the best feeling to see them learn this world....they dont see what we see the world to be- they are so free....its inspiring to think that way...u'd be surprised the answers to happiness can be shown from your lil ones

    ReplyDelete