January 7, 2009

I Sleep with My Shoes on Bc in my DREAMS im Always Making Moves

I love this quote....because it symbolizes the way i view myself. Just because i lay down to sleep everynight does not mean i dont stop making moves. As i wake in the morning im moving and when i lay down in the night to relax myslef and rest my thoughts im still moving. when i dream l tend to travel to places that i want to be and often times i find myself in places that i dont ever wana visit again. Its funny because i have heard that our dreams are what's in out subconscious mind but why do they feel so real? and why do they come true? seriously when i dream about something or someone 9 times outta 10 my dream will manifest. A week before my aunt passed away last year (7 days before my bday), my father came to me (RIP DADDY) and told me that my aunt will not suffer anymore....i then turned to my ex-bff and told her that my aunt is going to die this week and sure enough she died. I then had another dream recently about a woman named Beverly and the words we still love u or i still love u and sure enough that same week my mom Beverly said those words to me.....It was weird as hell....i dnt know.do your dreams come to life when u dream them....sh*& well mines do and that is the reason why I must wear my shoes in my dream bc if i dont them my feet would be dirty....

No comments:

Post a Comment