January 7, 2009

WHAT IS HAPPINESS??

A wise person said to me "Dont Compromise ya Happiness to be comfortable....Struggle to be Happy"..... At first i didn't quite understand but now i get it. For several years i have been living the life that others want me to live and it's not until recently that i realized i need to start living my OWN life. I am tired of doing things jus to please others or society. I am what i am and i like what i like. There comes a point in time when u look at yourself and you say enough is enough. Enough hurting inside and out, enough liying and cheating, enough protraying false images and hopes....i just had enough....but not this year. This year is my year, let me say it again...THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF THE REAL ME......like it or not...i need to live a new life a new day a new way of thinking and of being for if i dont i will not only be hurting myslef but i will be killing my inner spirits that is dying to come out.....So no more being comfortable just because others want me to be, no more being comfortable because its the easy way out and its more accepted by SOCIETY.....as i post this blog i am saying NOMORE......its time to STRUGGLE FOR HAPPINESS........Thanks Divine...

2 comments:

  1. HOTNESS!!!! Keep it up. I will check in every so often! The only way to be is to be AUTHENTIC! ALWAYS! Only that will shine and penetrate people's souls and they will feel the real you. XOXOXO.

    ReplyDelete