January 8, 2009

Im falling and i cant get up......

Well i have been talkin to someone for ummm idk a month or so and i am really into this person ( i think a lit bit to much). you know that beginning gitters where your always thinking abt the person, you guys are going out and things are all heading in a postive direction...well yea thats where im at rite now. But recently this person has been acting funny, meaning not wanting to talk on the fon when we have been speaking for hours and hours before and i just felt like the person kind of pulled back on me (interest wise). we discussed the issue and we both came to the understaning that it was just miscommunication or so we thought, but i still feel funny an awkard about the situation. I mean i like the shit outta this person but im not gonna be some ones fool or play toy and somewhere in the back of my head i still have the ideas and the images that this person is stiil in love with there ex-partner and there is hopes on them reuiniting. i no i sound dumb bc im basically setting myself up for failure if i already have these thoughts. Not to mention i had a dream about the person telling me that they dont wanna deal with me anymore, and trust me my dreams always come true....but for some reason i cant let this one go its like something is making me stay here and i dont know what it is.....My heart wanna stay and explore the possiblities but my mind is telling me to leave......please help bc im have fallin for this woman and i cant get up.....

*I lIsten with my EYES*

3 comments:

  1. is whoo you expect fi read dat likkle tiny letta ting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the falling part. I got someone I recently started to talk to that got me at that stage.

    But I think if you got the instincts that he still inlove with an ex you gotta follow that. Most women's intuaitions are correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I'm a friend off Jenn (she's Gotta Have It)...kudos on the nice blog..

    but yeah, speaking from a young male perspective...either dude is having jitters about you being too "familiar" (ie clingy) or he's just wavering on the amount of attention he's giving you. The latter is a COMMON tactic guys use to see where females stand with us. We never know how many options you all have so...

    but @ the same time, hov dropepd a jewel: "Take your time when liking a guy/ Cause, if he sense feeling's too intense, it's pimp of die."

    You now have a new reader.

    ReplyDelete